The Christmas season is only round the corner and the festive partying is set to commence. No doubt the planning of the office party is about to take place but make this the one to remember. If you follow these VIP party planning tips the only headache you’ll have this year is the one from all the champagne.
• Invitations- Make your own invites. Add lots of glitter and Christmas cheer to get everyone in the festive spirit. Make sure you include your name/company name, the date of the party, location, time and how to RSVP and when by. Add any other information you may find useful- Add any personal touches you find relevant (dress code) be as creative and festive as you like.
• Guest list- Make a guest list of everyone you have invited so that they can be checked off and greeted on arrival, your guests will feel like movie stars before you know it.
• Quality venue- If you’re on a budget why not make your own decorations to brighten the venue up just by adding a Christmas tree, fairy lights and some tinsel, you will guarantee a sparkling night and of course not forgetting the mistletoe.
• Personalised memento’s- Make you guests feel very special by giving everyone a personal memento or goodie bag to ensure they remember Christmas 2012. Why not give them a little Christmas tree decoration or a few chocolates in a little gift box?
• Door Staff- No VIP party is complete without door staff. If you want to make your guests feel sophisticated. Oxguard Security have the best trained staff who will act with the upmost professionalism to add class and sophistication to any party.
Here at OGS Group we are committed to providing you with the best of the best when it comes to security in London. With our highly trained staff your party will be in the best hands. If you feel you need security at your party then ring us on: 020 7127 6937 or you can fill out our online query form here.